Grading – Sunday 25th Sept
A reminder of grading times for Sunday:
Grading should finish around 2pm
As always, all students are encouraged to attend to assist and encourage those grading, Black Belts and candidates should always be leading by example!
Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time, as we have a firm rule that if you arrive late for a grading, you will not be permitted to enter the examination.
Black Belt Training Course
- 43 students assessed
- 42 students were promoted
- 7 ‘A’ passes, 10 ‘+’ passes, 10 ‘A+’
- 4 assessed based on pre-gradings / class as unable to attend
- No ‘L’ passes this time
- One student not promoted on this occasion
- 13 Little Ninjas promotions this time
Full results here: https://www.blackbeltacademy.info/downloads/gradings/GradingResults.pdf
It’s a bank holiday on Thursday this week (instead of today..), so no classes on Thursday night, and woohoo – four day weekend!!!