Who is our Junior Programme for?
- Boys and girls ages 7-12
- Kids who like to do new and exciting things
- Kids who don’t like to be afraid and who need to grow up with self-confidence
- Kids who deserve more from a sports programme than sitting on a bench
- Kids who are athletic, energetic, awkward or shy, bold, nice, or maybe even a little wild once in a while
Probably a lot of kids just like yours!
Every student wins with our Junior Martial Arts Programme!
Discipline, and Respect
From their very first minute of their very first introductory class we teach our students the two foundations of Martial Arts: Discipline and Respect.
If we told you that we could help your child improve in any one of the following areas would you be pleased?
- Enhanced Confidence
- Improve Study Skills
- Respect for Self and Others
- Increased Mental Focus
- Improved Communication
- Positive Peer Pressure
- Character Development
- Goal Setting
- Good Manners
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Personal Self Defence
Of course you would!
Well, what if I were to tell you that ALL OF THE ABOVE – and more are benefits of training in our junior martial arts classes.
I’m sure you will agree that training with us here at the Black Belt Academy would give your child an excellent ‘head start’ in life.